With NYRA, you receive operational and technical support 24/7/365. We share your core belief that patient care is paramount and the rapid turnaround of radiology reports is a key component of this. Support and communication are critical to quickly delivering a signed radiology report into the hands of an ordering physician.
The Operations Center (OC) is a comprehensive support team dedicated to maintain peak efficiency in areas of:
- Order Support—24/7/365 assistance with specific orders or the process of sending an order.
- Order Monitoring and Validation—proactive communication to facilitate a report.
- Image Count Verification—validation of number of images ordered vs. number sent.
Our radiologists are always available to speak with physicians, nurses and technologists. The OC team will facilitate all communications required to deliver a signed radiology report as quickly as possible and address any issues along the way.
- Critical findings
- Positive findings
- Protocol requests
- Missing clinical information, image sets and priors
The Technical Support Team works in unison with the OC and is always available to you and your organization by calling the OC.
- Image transmission monitoring
- Client technical assistance
- Continuous monitoring
- System redundancies